How you can work with me
Media Mastery Solution©: My six-week live, online signature course in which you learn my step-by-step system to get media attention for your business or service. Learn more here.
Media Mastery Boot Camp©: Three-day in-person or online course that combines Media Mastery Solution material with hands-on training. You’ll search media outlets in class, find contacts and write your media pitches while an experienced editor is there to answer questions and help out. By the end of the course you will have two media pitches and/or press releases to send out on Monday morning.
Free webinars: Check my home page regularly or sign up for my newsletter to get announcements of upcoming webinars with secrets on how to get media attention.
Lunch-and-learns: Bring me in to speak to your PR company, marketing department or small business for an hour talk on media strategies.
Special speaking engagements: Are you planning a conference that deals with business marketing, communications, PR or media training? Provide your participants with extra value – 30-minutes to one-hour presentations or longer workshops.
Media page: Don’t waste the media’s time by having them click through several pages on your site to find all the information they need. They might get frustrated and go to another site. Have a professionally designed media page done from start to finish.
PR and marketing specialists: Are your clients’ expectations for media coverage keeping you up at night? Would you like to discover little-known secrets to help get your clients more media attention? Request a 30-minute assessment with my online form.
Media/communications training for your non-profit or company: If you’ve had trouble getting the right message across to media or need strategies to deal with incoming media requests – who to send reporters to and how to answer tough questions – contact me for a free consultation.
Note: I would love to work with every business looking for PR coverage, but not everyone is a fit. As I limit the number of clients I work with on a one-to-one basis, I would ask that sign up for a free, no-obligation consultation here.
Kickstart – $600 one-time fee:
- Two-hour intake session to discover what your goals are for media outreach, what areas you can be called on as an expert, the unique media angles for your product or service and how you can best connect with media for coverage.
- Follow-up hand-holding for one month, including vetting all media pitches and any material that needs professional editing, assisting in identifying appropriate media and finding media contacts.
Ongoing advising – $800/month with a six-month minimum commitment:
- Two-hour intake session to discover what your goals are for media outreach, what areas you can be called on as an expert, the unique media angle for your product or service and how you can best connect with media for coverage.
- Creation of six-month media strategy, which we will review monthly.
- Ongoing guidance on what media to contact, media contact information and professional editing of unlimited media pitches.
- Access to Media Mastery© coursework and boot camps.
Turn-key Media Page – $500:
- Background research and calls to cover all current media coverage and offerings
- Collection and organizing of media page content
- Professional design by experienced web designer
- Upload of final product so it’s all ready for you – you don’t have to lift a finger
Get a FREE consultation with Baila
Do you need someone who:
- can hone in on exactly what stories you have that media would be interested in?
- gives you step-by-step “this is what you need to do now” instructions to help you achieve your media outreach goal?
- will keep you accountable for your promised actions?